72 Village Grove Rd;Colonial located on 1/3 acre in a culdesac with fully finished back yard. This home offers 4 spacious bedrooms, large eat in kitchen, over looking family room and gas Fireplace
Daylight savings time comes to an end Sunday November 6th. This is a good time of the year to take care of some quick "to do" items around your house.
1. Change the batteries in your smoke detector. And really do it! Don't forget the carbon monoxide detector too.
2. Take a look inside your medicine cabinet, toss out expired medical supplies. The pantry can also use a quick look thru too!
3. Dryer vents can use a vacuuming out as well. You'll be surprised how much lint collects inside the vent.
4. Vacuum under the fridge and around the coils. While the vacuum is out, go ahead and clean under the oven too.
5. With the weather still being nice, think about what items outside need tucking away for the winter. It's also a good time to clean out those leaves from the gutters.
Happy Fall Y'all!
I am an experienced Real Estate Professional specializing in Residential Properties Sales. I began my work as a Realtor in 2001 in Charlottesville, Virginia after a career in Educational Counseling a....
Latest Blog Posts
Looking for a good deal, or want to make sure you get an edge on your competition? Make sure to register for The Acors Team's Buyer Advantage Program and get the most up to date information on
Optimism toward the U.S. economy and real estate market rose across all generations of current and prospective homeowners in Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices’ latest Homeowner Sentiment Survey
This week there were 65 New Listings to hit the market with the most expensive home listed just shy of $1.2 million on Lake Anna. The home boasts 5 Bedrooms and 3 Baths, a chefs kitchen, boat house