15th annual Earth Day Free Family Festival, Old Mill Park, 2201 Caroline St., Fredericksburg. 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday. EarthDayFred.comhttp://www.fredericksburg.com/entertainment
Daylight savings time comes to an end Sunday November 6th. This is a good time of the year to take care of some quick "to do" items around your house.
1. Change the batteries in your smoke detector. And really do it! Don't forget the carbon monoxide detector too.
2. Take a look inside your medicine cabinet, toss out expired medical supplies. The pantry can also use a quick look thru too!
3. Dryer vents can use a vacuuming out as well. You'll be surprised how much lint collects inside the vent.
4. Vacuum under the fridge and around the coils. While the vacuum is out, go ahead and clean under the oven too.
5. With the weather still being nice, think about what items outside need tucking away for the winter. It's also a good time to clean out those leaves from the gutters.
Happy Fall Y'all!
I am an experienced Real Estate Professional specializing in Residential Properties Sales with the Tessa Wilborne Team. I began my work as a Realtor® in 2001 in Charlottesville, Virginia after a ca....