Professional integrity, personal initiative, practical experience, education and training are the foundations for superior performance and detailed working knowledge in the following areas:
Residential..New Construction…Builders..Resorts..Condos..PUD..Highest and Best Use Analysis… Feasibility Studies … Data Analysis and Application ..Technology Integration ..Policy Formulation and Implementation … Forecasting and Projections..Documentation and Reporting ..Troubleshooting ..Team Building Quality Assurance … Process Development ..Fiscal Analysis
Twenty years ago I moved to the Fredericksburg, VA area when my family opened the Trivett and Ashley Furniture Stores. Consequently, I have fifteen great years of sales experience. I have an ongoing, strong relationship with local buyers, investors, and vendors and am fully versed and proficient with all aspects of Real Estate. My sales are procured through a large base of investors and consumer clientele generated by my well-known name in the local area and on major social media outlets. I am detail oriented, thorough and a problem solver. I think outside the box with the unique ability to work with all personality types. I adapt well to high-stress and fast-paced working environments.
• Daily advertising through massive media network to thousands of consumers and investors.
• Media rich online property promotion that includes video and high resolution photographs
• MMRs: Providing timely and accurate marketing and status reports including information on new comparable properties.
• Expert Contract Negotiation: Efficient and professional negotiation of all purchase offers according to client-directed offer communication method
• Closing Coordination: Scheduling and scrutinized oversight of all “contract to close” details and processes for pending transactions to ensure timely closings
• Communication: State of the art technology for best in class client service
I have a professional home staging business as well for all your listing needs!