Plan, organize and direct all aspects of external marketing for the company. Manage marketing programs and online reputation management.
Common activities are listed below: actual position responsibilities may vary.
1. Work closely with management and sales to develop, promote and supervise the implementation of short- and long-term marketing strategies.
2. Coordinate the various direct marketing, advertising, public relations, partner marketing and sales promotion programs.
3. May direct the development and maintenance of company website and agent websites.
4. Recommends, develops and implements design, functionality and content enhancements to materials associated with web programs.
5. Attends sales meetings to discuss and analyze the effectiveness of current advertising strategies.
6. Maintain good public relations with advertising agencies, industry associations and the media to keep current on new developments in the advertising and marketing fields.
7. Assist in the administration of the department budget and reporting the work performed within the department.
8. Maintain and monitor online reputation and provide responses and resolutions as appropriate.
9. Create various graphics, advertisements, and testimonials as needed to achieve the company marketing objectives in a creative and professional manner.
Degree in marketing, communications, business administration or related field; or equivalent work experience and knowledge preferred.
Two to four years marketing and graphics experience;
Two plus years of demonstrated supervisory experience.
Real estate preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
Strong computer skills, including graphics design and social media proficiency.
Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
Project management skills; ability to prioritize and handle multiple issues and projects concurrently.
Effective interpersonal skills and leadership abilities.
Effective analytical, problem-solving, decision-making and org