Berkshire Hthaway HomeServices Select Realty is looking for a highly motivated and organized individual to help facilitate everyday duties of a real estate office. This role requires skilled multi-tasking and the ability to wear several hats in order to handle all administrative aspects of a real estate business. If you are comfortable working in a busy office environment, prioritizing many daily tasks, and delivering a great customer experience, you may be the right fit!
- Answer incoming calls, send response emails and greet office visitors.
- Provide support to agents and brokers, including preparing documents, scheduling appointments, and sending emails.
- Maintain agent database and files, and communicate with customers, other agents, and service providers.
- Produce support materials and assist as directed.
- Conduct office orientation of new associates.
- Maintain office and printer supplies.
- Administrative duties, to include copying, answering the phone, filing, and sending/receiving emails.
- Other office administrator duties as directed.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar field or capacity.
- Strong organization & scheduling skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Proficient with technology such as Microsoft Office and Google Apps. Experience with other real estate technology a plus.
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
No phone calls. Email resume to email@example.com